Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 12:31:03 UTC

Stardog 4.0 RC1 Released, featuring TP3 Support

I didn't see this cross-posted here, so here's the post from the Gremlin
Users mailing list that discusses Stardog 4 support of TinkerPop3:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gremlin-users/LbXGkhydOAo/a4hu6V7bBwAJ

Re: Stardog 4.0 RC1 Released, featuring TP3 Support

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
I just updated the TinkerPop homepage with Stardog added as an implementation.

	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/

Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com