Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Simon Collins <sc...@fastmail.fm> on 2003/05/27 11:45:26 UTC

XMLFileModule reloading

Howdy,

There is an open Forrest issue regarding the XMLFileModule not reloading
when the source file changes:

http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-27

I noticed that there have been some recent updates to SiteSource that
seem related to fixing this issue but I'm not sure how much progress has
been made. Could anyone let me know what if anything is outstanding to
properly fix it?

I'd like to help as I need it resolved for the current project I'm
working on, but I dont want to duplicate any effort people are already
putting in to fixing it - especially with my limited knowledge of Cocoon
internals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Simon