Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Bob Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com> on 2012/04/02 16:58:07 UTC

Re: When will BigCouch be merged into Apache Couchdb?

Hi Sean,

There are definitely some things to work out, and we've been very deliberate in thinking them over carefully. Next week we're having a dev meeting in Boston and I'm hopeful one of the deliverables from that meeting will be a more concrete design/plan for this integration.

Cheers,

Bob