Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/18 13:21:03 UTC

Re: Sandesha 2 test case failures.

It looks like there are still issues with Sandesha2 and the connection
handling fixes in Axis2. I'm currently unable to successfully execute
the Sandesha2 test suite with Axis2 1.5.x. One problem seems to be
that when WS-RM is enabled, the server may return a 200 response, even
if useSeparateListeners=true. In that case, nobody cleans up the
connection. Actually, if useSeparateListeners=true, then the HTTP
transport doesn't even store the HttpMethod object in the message
context, so that the connection will not be released, even if somebody
calls TransportSender#cleanup(). What I don't understand yet is why
this doesn't cause issues when using Sandesha2 with Axis2 trunk...

Andreas