Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/02 17:55:43 UTC

Greetings

Hello everyone, my name is Matt Sicker, and I've recently volunteered
to be one of the mentors for this project. This is my first time being
an Incubator mentor, and I'm excited to help out with this project as
it is a very interesting one!

Quick background on myself: I mostly work in the Logging Services
project here. I also help the Secretary. Outside here, I'm also a
developer of Jenkins and some of its core plugins. I really like free
and open source developer-specific tooling and libraries, hence my
interest in OpenWhisk.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Greetings

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Matt, happy to have you onboard !!

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

Re: Greetings

Posted by Justin Halsall <ju...@juice10.com>.

Re: Greetings

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Matt,

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 7:04 PM Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...my name is Matt Sicker, and I've recently volunteered
> to be one of the mentors for this project....

Thank you very much for this, you just doubled the number of mentors
for this podling and it's very welcome!

OpenWhisk is a great project and community, powering some impressive
services, I hope you'll enjoy mentoring it.

-Bertrand