Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2022/03/28 14:14:38 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator Release 0.1.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.1.0 of
Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

**Release Overview**

As an overview, the release consists of the following:
a) Kubernetes Operator canonical source distribution (including the
Dockerfile), to be deployed to the release repository at dist.apache.org
b) Kubernetes Operator Helm Chart to be deployed to the release repository
at dist.apache.org
c) Maven artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository

**Staging Areas to Review**

The staging areas containing the above mentioned artifacts are as follows,
for your review:
* All artifacts for a,b) can be found in the corresponding dev repository
at dist.apache.org [1]
* All artifacts for c) can be found at the Apache Nexus Repository [2]

All artifacts are signed with the
key 911F218F79ACEA8EB453799EEE325DDEBFED467D [3]

Other links for your review:
* JIRA release notes [4]
* source code tag "release-0.1.0-rc1" [5]
* PR to update the website Downloads page to include Kubernetes Operator
links [6]

**Vote Duration**

The voting time will run for at least 72 hours.
It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

**Note for Functional Verification**
Please use the source distribution and helm chart directly from [1] to
build and deploy the operator in your testing environment.

Thanks,
Gyula

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-0.1.0-rc1/
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1490/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351499
[5]
https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/tree/release-0.1.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/519

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator Release 0.1.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org>.
Hi devs,

I am cancelling this vote, and will prepare a new RC with the notice fixes
included.

Thanks,
Gyula

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.