Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by cen <im...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 16:40:06 UTC

S3 bucket policies

Hi,

I am trying to use jClouds 2.0 with minio (s3 clone). Minio does not
support ACLs but they do support bucket policies.

Does jClouds blob store support bucket policies? I couldn't find any
mentions in the docs and my source code exploration didn't find anything
that fits the description. If this exists an example would be most welcome.

Best regards, cen

Re: S3 bucket policies

Posted by cen <im...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answer. Surfing through minio github issues it seems that
they have no plans to support ACLs. I'll probably just use some other S3
clone for now.

Re: S3 bucket policies

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.

--