Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/08/02 21:20:34 UTC

CloudStack WorkShop in NYC / Free Training

I'm brain-storming hosting a CloudStack workshop in NYC.

I'm under impression that meetups are too informational - and not enough hands on.

End user must bring a laptop with Virtual Box pre-installed and template downloaded prior to attending the workshop. I will also have few USB sticks with template on it - just incase.

While I have lots of exposure with vSphere and CloudStack, I'm lacking KVM experience.

Would anyone point me to any guide or a blog that has the details on getting ACS to work with KVM?

Thanks
Ilya

PS: we will probably do online streaming as well and record the session. Do you have any feedback on Google Hangout VS GotoMeeting?