Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Hongsheng Zhong <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/01/06 17:07:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.3.1

Hello ShardingSphere Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache ShardingSphere version 5.3.1.

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/blob/5.3.1/RELEASE-NOTES.md

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/5.3.1/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshardingsphere-1125/org/apache/shardingsphere/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/tree/5.3.1/

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/commit/024c4d33b5098a644346c079104247ce614e5078

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/KEYS

Look here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/involved/release/shardingsphere/

GPG key ID:
02FDCD6B8F94787A

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary
number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

PMC vote is +1 binding, all others are +1 non-binding.

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Regards,
Hongsheng

Hongsheng Zhong
Apache ShardingSphere Committer GitHub@sandynz

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.3.1

Posted by Hongsheng Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.
Get it. Thanks.
The version of jackson-dataformat-yaml in dependencyManagement is 2.13.4, I'll investigate it.

Posted by Zhengqiang Duan <du...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding.

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
+1
I checked:

[X] Download links are valid.

[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[X] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[X] All files have license headers if necessary.

[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

I notice the readme.txt is missed
in apache-shardingsphere-5.3.1-shardingsphere-agent-bin.tar.gz, it is
better to add it before next release.

------------------

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Posted by Longtao Jiang <ji...@apache.org>.
+1 non-binding, I checked:

[X] Download links are valid.

[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[X] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[X] All files have license headers if necessary.

[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

——————————————————————
Longtao Jiang
Apache ShardingSphere Committer
GitHub@RaigorJiang

Posted by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

I've checked:
[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Regards,
Weijie

Wu Weijie 吴伟杰
Apache ShardingSphere PMC