Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2012/05/02 08:57:10 UTC

Re: Any possibility to set the layer of a XSLFAutoShape Object?

You can't change z-order of shapes in XSLF.

In theory you can do it  by manipulating low-level XML via XLMBeans:

slide.getXMLObject() returns you the tree of slide objects. To change
layer of a shape you need to re-position it in the XML tree.

Yegor

Posted by wirthi <da...@wih24.de>.
Thank you! Helps a lot!