Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Olivier Tremblay <ol...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 18:59:40 UTC

Enumerate apps using groovy?

I'm trying to build a "splash page" app that would guide my users through the OFBiz functions they will need. Anyway, what I want right now is to use a groovy script to fetch the names of the other apps. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Olivier

Re: Enumerate apps using groovy?

Posted by Olivier Tremblay <ol...@gmail.com>.
You can use the following call directly with no import?

Static["org.ofbiz.base.component.ComponentConfig"].getAppBarWebInfos(ofbizServerName, "main")

This seems to enumerate all the apps when used in the appbar.ftl file, but I can't get it working. Which imports would I need?

-Olivier

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.