Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/05/09 07:52:17 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos app

Hi  Supreet,

Let's have a call on Google hangout. Let me know your availability and
time.

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 10:19 AM Supreeth Menon <su...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello ,
> Am trying to access the app with the credentials given and have set it up
> locally on my machine , from last night i am not able to access the app
> even after executing this command.
> *grunt serve *or *grunt serve --force*
> Its just showing loading MIFOSX and it continues to be the same.
> Even i have tried it after re-installing bower.
>
> Please help me in this regard.
> Mifos-developer mailing list
> mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
> Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA