Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mukesh choudhary <of...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/11 13:26:57 UTC

HELP ME......PLZZZ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mukesh choudhary <of...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

hiiiiiiiiii to all...

i just want to know that who r the creators of OFBiz & what is
iqubation period??
when OFBiz collaborated with APCHE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION??

Re: HELP ME......PLZZZ

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi mukesh,
normally when requesting some information you should also provide an
explanation of your request.

So, please, fix your keyboard and explain what is the purpose of your request.

-Bruno

Re: HELP ME......PLZZZ

Posted by mukesh choudhary <of...@gmail.com>.

Re: HELP ME......PLZZZ