Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/03/25 16:57:25 UTC

Maven and Jetspeed :-)

Hi Guys,

I was talking to David about trying to get Maven working with Jetspeed
but I thought I would show you guys this first:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/

We have integrated scarab's CSS goodies into Maven and we are currently
publishing all the turbine sites with the new CSS stuff.

I would love to try and get Jetspeed using Maven, I definitely think it
would help improve collaboration between the Turbine and Jetspeed
groups.

Tell us what you think!

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Maven and Jetspeed :-)

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

--- Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> wrote:

> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/

Excuse my ignorance, but what is it? I had a quick look - it has some
tools for projects, like generating code metrics and producing fancy
javadocs.

Is it just the latest way of generating the site describing Jetspeed?

What else is there?

And how would Jetspeed use it?

Thanks,
Chris