Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Adrian Sender <as...@testlabs.com.au> on 2016/05/15 02:56:24 UTC

Autoscaling without netscaler

Hi Guys,

Autoscaling without a netscaler has been in the code since late 2013 it used
to work in the UI as well. It looks like all of the 4.x releases have been
missing the button it in the UI.

Is there a reason it has not been enabled in the UI? it seems all the API
functionality is there still.

Not sure if it has been fixed in 4.8, this looks like a netscaler specific issue.

Adrian Sender

Testlabs Australia

M: +61.487-440-732
E: asender@testlabs.com.au
W: www.testlabs.com.au

Re: Autoscaling without netscaler

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Adrian, I am not familiar with the autoscale functionality but are willing
to help you fix it. Do you have a (marvin) definition of an environment in
which the button should show but doesn't display? Can you send it or attach
to a jira ticket?

--
Daan