Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk> on 2010/03/03 18:41:24 UTC

Formatting Results

Hey All

I am indexing around 10,000 documents with Solar Cell which has gone superb.

I can of course search the content like the example given:  http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=attr_content:tutorial

But what I would like is for Solr to return the document with x many words and the matched content highlighted. I suppose a allot like google does.

How can I achive such a result ?

I know I can use the highlighting but cant seem to get this to work.

Hope someone can put me on the right track.

Thank you

Re: Formatting Results

Posted by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk>.
Thanks Mark

Ill have a good look at that part now. And I managed to get it started again :-).

Thank you again

Lee

Re: Formatting Results

Posted by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com>.