Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by DJ...@desknetinc.com on 2003/04/09 15:11:45 UTC

Priority.getAllPossiblePriorities() bug reported yet?

I just discovered that Priority.getAllPossiblePriorities() in 1.2.8 is not
only deprecated, but broken.  A quick search in bugzilla gave me nothing,
but I don't have enough faith in my skills there to be sure...  Before I
enter this in bugzilla, has anyone else already reported it?  The bug is
using Level.WARN instead of Priority.WARN, as you can see below.
  Priority[] getAllPossiblePriorities() {
    return new Priority[] {Priority.FATAL, Priority.ERROR, Level.WARN,
                           Priority.INFO, Priority.DEBUG};
  }

David S. Johnson
DeskNet Inc.