Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by hitarth trivedi <t....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 18:00:09 UTC

Unable to see application in http://localhost:8088/cluster/apps

Hi,

When I submit a job to yarn ResourceManager the job is successful, and
eventhe Apps submitted, Apps Running, Apps Completed counters increment on
the ui http://localhost:8088/cluster/apps, but applications are not seen on
the same UI http://localhost:8088/cluster/apps ?
Could some one point out what configuration am I missing ?

Thanks,
hitrix

Re: Unable to see application in http://localhost:8088/cluster/apps

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.