Posted to builds@apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2015/10/22 05:43:52 UTC

Please add YETUS tracker to the PreCommit-Admin jira filter

Hi folks!

According to the docs I could find[1], if I want the precommit job for
Apache Yetus to start being fed issues, I need to have the project
added to the jira filter the PreCommit-Admin job searches.

The docs say to email builds@a.o to get added. The tracker is YETUS
and I've already set up and manually tested the PreCommit-YETUS-Build
jenkins job.

Anything else I need to do?

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/general/PreCommitBuilds

--
Sean

Re: Please add YETUS tracker to the PreCommit-Admin jira filter

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks a ton! I saw a new patch get feedback this morning, so things are
working splendidly.

--
Sean

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.