Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Petr Kozelka <pk...@email.cz> on 2004/01/22 10:51:58 UTC

Re: How to create the server-config.wsdd file in a script (without any running server) - SOLVED!

Hi Bill and anybody intrrested,

I found the solution, and it's quite simple!
It is based on the observation that the file "server-config.wsdd"
contains all the elements from deploy.wsdd as-is, so the only task is to
copy the content from the deploy.wsdd to an existing server-config.wsdd
or to a template.
To make this easier, I created a XSL stylesheet that can be used to
either generate a fresh new server-config.wsdd, or to properly modify an
existing one.
The latter variant, as I guess, might be useful for you - if you want to
keep your configuration in manualy edited file, and add the services
during the war build process. Just specify the XSL parameter
"original.server.config".

The stylesheet is available at:
http://kozelka.hyperlink.cz/ws/axis/axis-server-config.wsdd.xsl

The default server-config.wsdd, containing standard AXIS services, is at:
http://kozelka.hyperlink.cz/ws/axis/axis-server-config-default.wsdd

Regards,
Petr