Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2012/10/01 10:06:41 UTC

Re: git commit: removed this, no idea what it did, hope nothing breaks

On 29 September 2012 18:33,  <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
> Updated Branches:
>   refs/heads/docs 9a95d0043 -> c19a1c209
>

> removed this, no idea what it did, hope nothing breaks

The _static dir needs to exist for the sphinx build script to run.
Adding an empty .gitignore is the canonical way to force git to track
an empty directory. However this dir should be in the output folder -
manual/_static I think. I'll catch up on your changes (many thanks)
and let you know if this needs to be created by
A+
Dave

Re: git commit: removed this, no idea what it did, hope nothing breaks

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Thanks for the reply. :) I'll figure it out, no bother. Half way through my
changes. I'll shout if I need help! Thanks again!!

--
NS