Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Truong,Hoang C." <ht...@mitre.org> on 2002/07/18 17:11:04 UTC

SSI Apache help!!!

Hello everyone,
I am trying to learn SSI and apache.  These are the steps that I did:
1) add these lines in httpd.conf and restart apache
	Options +Includes
        AddType text/html .shtml
        AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
2) create testssi.shtml file, and this is the content of the file:
	<h1>before the calling test-cgi</h1>
	<!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/test-cgi" -->

I did not see test-cgi when I accessed testssi.shtml.  Does anyone have
any ideas why?

Thanks,

-Hoang

Re: SSI Apache help!!!

Posted by "Truong,Hoang C." <ht...@mitre.org>.
Hi,
I addres these lines, it works.  Thanks for your tips.

<Directory /usr/local/apache/htdocs>
    Options Includes
</Directory>

Re: SSI Apache help!!!