Posted to user@struts.apache.org by AshokD <as...@visualsoft-tech.com> on 2003/07/03 18:51:30 UTC

Best Way of Initilizing the Forms

Hi,

I have 10 forms in my Application.

In LoginAction itselft I need to set some data in another 5 forms.

In another Action I need to set some data in another forms(which are not initilized yet).

I think that form instance will set after acessing the page or acessing the Action.

In my case both won't happen, If I get form object from session or request it is giving null.

I think some centralized way need to intillize the form in my application (To avoid every time checking the form if it is null creating it and puttting in session or request).

Any suggestions or lighting on this area.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok.D