Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/12/31 22:22:01 UTC

January 2015 Incubator report timeline

January 2015 Incubator report timeline:

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2015

    Wed January 07 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun January 11 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun January 11 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue January 13 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed January 14 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed January 21 -- Board meeting

Re: January 2015 Incubator report timeline

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Signing now.

Once the community is working a bit more, you should include indications of
community activity beyond meetups.  Steps that I have seen succeed are to
put a twitter feed on the project home page and then report twitter
followers, put a count of github forks into the report and put a count of
mailing list activity and subscribers.

As it stands, however, this is a fine first report.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
LGTM, will sign it in a jiffy

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all mentors,

I have updated report on wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2015

Fwd: January 2015 Incubator report timeline