Posted to rpc-dev@xml.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2002/12/03 21:20:28 UTC

FESI package: Who's maintaining it?

Hi all,

Just looking through the library with the subpackaging structure in
mind, and I want to consider the fesi subpackage.

A search of the mail archives (at http://www.mail-archive.com since
marc.theaimsgroup.com is down at the moment) reveals no hits at all for
the user list, and a bunch of cvs messages for the dev list.

Does anyone use this?  If so, who is maintaining this code?

A quick check on the FESI web page
http://home.worldcom.ch/jmlugrin/fesi/ shows the last update to their
codebase was on July 29, 2000.  It is a free ECMAScript interpreter, and
the //Javadoc for the FesiRpcExtension begins thus:

An extension to transparently call and serve XML-RPC from the FESI
EcmaScript <http://home.worldcom.ch/jmlugrin/fesi/> interpreter.
The extension adds constructors for XML-RPC clients and servers to the
Global Object. For more information on how to use this please look at
the files server.es and client.es in the src/fesi directory of the
distribution

Those files are nowhere to be found.

Anyone using or maintaining this code, please speak up!

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Re: FESI package: Who's maintaining it?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
I neither use nor maintain it.  I suggest inquiring on the user list
as well, and perhaps ping the FESI people, too.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: FESI package: Who's maintaining it?