Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeremy Hansen <je...@skidrow.la.INVALID> on 2023/02/14 09:00:05 UTC

Updating storage addresses

I have to update the primary and secondary storage address just to a new IP for NFS. I can’t seem to find a way to do this through the interface. Do I have to do an update to the db? Any notes on how to do that?

Thanks
-jeremy

Re: Updating storage addresses

Posted by Jeremy Hansen <je...@skidrow.la.INVALID>.
Got it! Thank you.

-jeremy

Posted by Granwille Strauss <gr...@namhost.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jeremy

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com> 	Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwille@namhost.com

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>