Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/14 15:07:51 UTC

Apache Feathercast

Hi all,

Rich is trying to reboot the Feathercast series [1] and looking for
projects that would be willing to give a quick intro about what they do.

I'd be happy to do this for Kafka if no one has any objections.

I am sure there are many people eminently more suited to this task than me
though, so happy to let someone else do the talking as well :)

Best regards,
Sönke

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/re247e239da04256beaafc325aa7d411b2a8ad3884d90593b1a5bc139%40%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E