Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dave Rutz <dr...@fdresa.org> on 2012/02/17 19:39:27 UTC

Change event time

I have created an event, setting the time and adding the attendees. It shows up in the calendar but if I want to change the start and end times, the only way to do that is by continuously clicking the arrows to adjust the time up or down... If it was a matter of an hour or 2, no biggie. But If the time changes from 8am to 4pm, there's a lot of clicking going on! Is there a way to either use the time slider or to type in the time manually?

Also, I noticed that the email confirmations have the date in European format (dd.mm.yyyy). Is there a way to set it per US standards (mm/dd/yyyy)?

Thanks,

Dave

RE: Change event time

Posted by Dave Rutz <dr...@fdresa.org>.
That only seems to work if I haven't left the calendar page after creating the event. Should I return to the calendar to change the time of an existing event, there's no way to get the time slider back...

I think you can drag and drop the calendar event in the UI to change the time ?

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Change event time