Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sirohi, Vivek" <vs...@att.com> on 2009/04/06 19:37:13 UTC

weblogic 10g axis - Admin servlet failed to preload on startup

Hi All,

I have written a web service using axis and have successfully deployed
it to weblogic 10g. However I have had to use the
"prefer-web-inf-classes" setting in weblogic.xml to get it to run
otherwise it gives me the "AdminServlet failed to preload on startup in
Web application:" error.

I don't want to use this setting so was wondering what could be the
possible causes of this error and any solutions that you may have to
solve this problem.

Regards,

ViV

Regards,