Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arjun <fi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 03:12:10 UTC

Maven Build Fail Plugin Development

Hi,
There is a requirement to develop a plugin which will fail the build on a
Continuum box based on the values of some parameters in an XML file. This
XML file is generated as part of the build process.
One possible way is to use the maven enforcer plugin to write a custom rule,
but I have not explored this option deeply.

I am amateur to this and would highly appreciate your help regarding this.
Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Arjun

Re: Maven Build Fail Plugin Development

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
write a custom rule for enforcer

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Make a custom rule. The plugin page has links to step by step and a zip
that has the sample code to make your own. It's pretty easy.