Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/03/21 22:15:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] remove webbeans-openejb module from OWB

Hi!

webbeans-openejb is legacy code afaik.

OpenEJB is using a codebase which was originally copied over and is already heavily extended.

It also makes much more sense to implement those parts over at OpenEJB imo.

Thus I'd like to remove the webbeans-openejb module from OWB.

Please speak out if you are still using it. Otherwise I gonna kill the kitty tomorrow evening ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISCUSS] remove webbeans-openejb module from OWB

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
this is intended just for trunk.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

AW: [DISCUSS] remove webbeans-openejb module from OWB

Posted by Arne Limburg <ar...@openknowledge.de>.
+1

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1