Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yuta Morisawa <yu...@kddi-research.jp> on 2017/12/05 04:13:26 UTC

CPU Cores of JobManager

Hi

Now I am looking for the way to increase the number of allocated CPU
cores because my JobManagaer WEBUI is very heavy and sometimes freeze.

I think this is caused by the resource shortage of JobManager.
How can I increase the number of CPU for JobManager in YARN mode?

Thanks
Yuta

Re: CPU Cores of JobManager

Posted by Yuta Morisawa <yu...@kddi-research.jp>.
Thank you for information.
I will investigate my cluster more carefully.

Anyway, at this moment, the WEBUI works well(I don't know why).
If I get some updates, I will inform you.

By the way, I have another problem...

When I run multiple Flink jobs in YARN, the job-logs are mixed.
cf) yarn logs -applicationId <id>

How can I avoid it?

Regards,
Yuta