Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Koidin <mk...@smartixs.com> on 2002/02/12 20:54:41 UTC

html:link help

I have 3 <html:link> links on a page - they each direct to the same
action, but I'd like to specify a different parameter for each.

Obviously, the value element doesn't exist. I was able to accomplish
this successfully using submit buttons...

Using the above, I have a getParameter() method in my form that returns
the appropriate value. How do I do the same thing using <html:link> to
submit the form?

Thanks,
Matt