Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/03 19:20:27 UTC

[VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7

Hi guys,

The issue with the sql create scripts (JUDDI-225 for ALL types of
supporthed databases) was fixed and I created new build artifacts, which
can be looked at

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/releases/juddi-2.0rc7/

It contains fixes for the following issues:

   * [JUDDI-219] - Add second publisher ID
    * [JUDDI-220] - Remove error logging of keys from uddiget.jsp
    * [JUDDI-221] - Escape dsname parameter in happyjuddi.jsp
    * [JUDDI-222] - ERROR: save_publisher fail. Embedded SQL error.
    * [JUDDI-225] - create_database.sql failed when I tried to load data.

+1 from me.

--Kurt

kstam at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed May 6 2009 10:47:11 am Kurt T Stam wrote:
> Thanks Daniel,
>
> You're making some good points. We've started work to rectify the issues
> you brought up. We're sort of under the gun to put out this 2.0rc7
> release, so we're leaning towards putting it out as is (I think we have
> enough votes) and then following it up by a 2.0 release next week or so.

No, you don't have enough votes.   You only have a single binding vote (Steve
Viens).   The other votes are non-binding.  (my vote is non-binding as well)

In anycase, I don't think it's acceptable.    The artifacts don't meet the
minimum requirements for releases from Apache.   Thus, they need to be redone
and a new vote started.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp