Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Mattias Brandstrom <br...@ibfs.com> on 2000/04/19 17:49:15 UTC

mailing list archive

Hello!

My name is Mattias Brandstrom and I just recently started to subscribe
to this mailing list. Now I'm trying to retrieve the faq and an index of
some messages by following the instructions in my welcome-mail. The
problem is that it does not work for me. The only thing I get is a
message from my smtp host saying that the my mails went undelivered.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks,

Mattias

Re: mailing list archive

Posted by Vitaly Stulsky <vi...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry for my mistyping.
Proper address - <sopmeaction>.jakarta.apache.org

Vitaly

Posted by Vitaly Stulsky <vi...@yahoo.com>.
In the instructions letter bad e-mail addreses were typed.

Wrong address - <someaction>.jakarta-apache.org
Proper address - <sopmeaction>.jakarta-apache.org

For mail-list administator: Better to change auto-send introduction
letter!

Vitaly Stulsky

dj;----- Original Message -----

http://im.yahoo.com