Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Isak-Rickyanto <is...@telkom.net> on 2003/06/04 08:16:20 UTC

Why my file.application can not found?

Hello all..

I try to learn Tapestry by following Tutorial file..

I have code the HelloWorld application from Tutorial, but
my Tomcat can not found the HelloWorld.application.

I place the HelloWorld.application in
c:\tomcat4\webapps\myapp\WEB-INF

My web.xml for that file :
<param-name>org.apache.tapestry.application-specification</param-name>
<param-value>HelloWorld.application</param-value>

Please help me to learn Tapestry...
"TELKOMNet Instan memberikan diskon 40% untuk akses malam hari dari pukul 23.00 sampai 06.00.
Berlaku untuk wilayah Jawa Timur mulai 1 Mei 2003 sampai 30 Juni 2003."

Re: Why my file.application can not found?

Posted by Isak-Rickyanto <is...@telkom.net>.
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:05:39 +0100 (BST)
  Sanjeev Hiremath <sc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>   Take a loot at
>http://tapestry-tutorial.cloudnine.net.nz/html/Tutorial2.html
>very nice tutorial but not for 3.0. However this will
>help you at initial stages.
>
>Regards

Thank's...

First I think this tutorial is out of date, the same as
the tutorial in PDF.. so I didn't read and try this
tutorial.

But now I can say Hello World in Tapestry... Cool :)

Posted by Sanjeev Hiremath <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
  Take a loot at
http://tapestry-tutorial.cloudnine.net.nz/html/Tutorial2.html
very nice tutorial but not for 3.0. However this will
help you at initial stages.

Regards

 --- Isak-Rickyanto <is...@telkom.net> wrote: > On
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:42:17 -0400
>   "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> wrote:
> >Having to specify the those parameters is a
> hold-over
> >from 2.3 (backwards compatibility).
>
> If you servlet is named myservlet then Tapestry
> looks for
> WEB-INF/myservlet.application.
>
> That's all there is too it.
>
> You don't need an app spec *unless* you are doing
> something interesting, like declaring a library.
>
> O.. So I don't need to specify this for tapestry 3
> for
> this kind of hello world application.
>
> I didn't find sample hello world application for
> tapestry
> 3.. Anyone can help or show me the sample hello
> world for
> tapestry?
>
> Thank's Howard
>

> >--
> >Howard M. Lewis Ship
> >Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components
> >http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry

> "TELKOMNet Instan memberikan diskon 40% untuk akses
> malam hari dari pukul 23.00 sampai 06.00.
> Berlaku untuk wilayah Jawa Timur mulai 1 Mei 2003
> sampai 30 Juni 2003."

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> tapestry-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer

Re: Why my file.application can not found?

Posted by Isak-Rickyanto <is...@telkom.net>.
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:42:17 -0400

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.