Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com> on 1995/07/08 22:12:17 UTC

Re: one more...

On Sat, 08 Jul 1995 12:13:30 EDT, rst@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau) wrote:

} BTW, on Cliff's UserDir bug, it seems cleaner to let the directory
} module itself generate the redirect as usual, by not tacking on
} spurious PATH_INFO (which was the underlying problem).  Granted, it
} only makes a difference if /~user/public_html is something other than
} a directory, which is a pretty rare case, but sometime someone is
} going to write a custom directory handler, and wonder why it wasn't
} being called in this case.  Anyway, this fixes the problem here:

} Any objections?

None, yours is better.  I guess I should not be hacking at 3am :)

Cliff