Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com> on 2018/07/11 10:10:53 UTC

Re: Hibernate L2 cache with ignite

What do you mean by "I couldn't handle this cache"? Sorry, I didn't get it.

What is the problem that you have now?

Evgenii

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
if you still can't build libs, you can use 3rd party maven repo, as I said
in one of my previous message: "link that I've shared contains link to the
3rd party repository, which contains these artifacts, you can take them, if
you're struggling with building it from sources."

Posted by monstereo <me...@gmail.com>.