Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jai <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 23:54:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.2 LocationMatch problem

Hi All,

  I am trying to invoke following in apache2.2.  Basically, requirement is
any URL starting with /portal should go to weblogic except /portal/foo. This
is working fine in apache 2.0 but in apache 2.2 we are getting 500 Internal
server, Neither Weblogic Cluster or Weblogic Host is not specified in
parameters Error in log files. Could some one please help me with this
issue?

 <LocationMatch "/portal/(?!foo)">
 sethandler weblogic-handler
 WeblogicCluster xxx.org:8001 yyy.org:8001
.
.
.

</LocationMatch

[users@httpd] Re: Apache 2.2 LocationMatch problem

Posted by Patrick M <go...@yahoo.com>.

I'm also getting the same issue. I've tried to use many different variations of
<location>... and then using <ifModule>...to no help. Or dropping <location>
entirely or even putting it within the ifmodule. Using JUST <location> doesn't
seem to work, it then complains that the weblogicCluster, like error below,
doesn't exist.

Did you get an answer for this issue?

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache 2.2 LocationMatch problem

Posted by Jai <ja...@gmail.com>.
I don't understand. The same configuration works in apache 2.0.
Problem is only with apache 2.2. I want to add oneore thing. If I
change the locationmatch setting to <LocationMatch /portal/app> it
works fine but unfortunately I can't stick with this change since The
requirement is any URL starting with /portal except /portal/foo should
go to weblogic.

<LocationMatch "/portal/(?!foo)">
sethandler weblogic-handler
WeblogicCluster xxx.org:8001 yyy.org:8001
.
.
.

</LocationMatch>