Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by springring <sp...@126.com> on 2010/02/21 10:31:30 UTC

[help!] [paper]deconstruct Hadoop Distributed File System

一 一||

o~~  fail again ....

is there limit of size or mail address?
my mail is springring@126.com

Anyone take an interest in the subject,mail to me as above address please.
you are welcome~

in addition, can administrator help me to send the attached file. thks.

Posted by springring <sp...@126.com>.
I have upload the paper to gmail

mail.google.com

login ID:     hadoopcn
password:  mapreduce

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@linkedin.com>.

On 2/21/10 1:31 AM, "springring" <sp...@126.com> wrote:

> in addition, can administrator help me to send the attached file. thks.

Just pop it up on the wiki.