Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Allen Ren <al...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/05/04 19:30:02 UTC

Trouble with the random code in HTTP Request.

Hi All,

Recently I started to use JMETER to execute the
peformence testing . But I have got a problem with the
parameters in HTTP Request. I will be appreciate if
anyone can give me some help as I seem to have run out
of options!
Duing I followed the process to login a website, I
need to send the username, password and the random
code to the Authentication Server in HTTP Request. My
trouble is about the random code which is output from
a java class interface that can be called from the
localhost used the JAVA REQUEST, and the code will be
change in everytime with user login.
So how can I deel with this trouble, and can I send
the result from the JAVA REQUEST as a parameter in the
HTTP REQUEST?

Thanks,
Allen Ren
ShangHai China

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
http://music.yisou.com/
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
http://image.yisou.com
1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/

Re: Trouble with the random code in HTTP Request.

Posted by Andrew Huntwork <as...@huntwork.net>.
hi allen.  as far as i can tell you want the jmeter list.  this list is
for bcel, a very different project.