Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Francis, Ronald" <fr...@cajvc.com> on 2002/10/01 17:54:29 UTC

Print from Applet

Hi ,
 I have a requirement to print from an applet. I was wondering if anyone has
done this/ knows the best way to do this?
I'm trying to find a way to avoid loading the huge fop.jar(s) client side.
All suggestions welcome.
Ronald

Re: Print from Applet

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.

That's offtopic on the list, see http://java.sun.com/printing/
> I'm trying to find a way to avoid loading the huge fop.jar(s) client side.
So load it on a server side, then send pdf to the client and print it from
Acrobat.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel