Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com> on 2013/02/01 18:32:50 UTC

Re: Inserting via thrift interface to column family created with Compound Key via cql3

Whats the full error stack on the client ?

Are you using a pre-build thrift client or you own ? If the later try using a pre built client first, like Hector or pycassa. If it works there look into how that code works and go from there.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand