Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Derek Poh <dp...@globalsources.com> on 2015/03/23 09:59:43 UTC

Can configName of a collection be change?

Hi

I created 3 collections (on Lucidworks Fusion). I noticed a difference
in configName of the 3 collections.
I did not specifically inputthe configName to usefor thembut 1of the
collection ('product') is defaulted touse 'myconf' as the configName.

collection 'product' = {"configName":"myconf"}
collection 'category' = {"configName":"category"}
collection 'flsupplier' = {"configName":"flsupplier"}

Every time I restart Solr, the schema.xml of the product collection get
overwritten by the default schema.xml. I suspect this is due to the
configName 'myconf' that the product collection is associated with.

How can I change the configName of it to 'product'?

-Derek

Re: Can configName of a collection be change?

Posted by Derek Poh <dp...@globalsources.com>.
Hi Shawn

I understand what you mean on checking back with the vendor.

Thank you for your explanation from the perspective of pure Solr.

-Derek

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.