Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/08/28 20:08:02 UTC

Reboots

Greetings,

I have noticed there is latency from when I issue a reboot to when it is actually done. I recall a program I can install on the instances to fix this issue; however, googling has turned up on results, does anyone know what program I am speaking of or how to correct this ?

- Maurice

Re: Reboots

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
YES!!! That's it!