Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro> on 2001/10/10 08:26:22 UTC

COuld not understand ...

Hi all ,
I have some problem understanding some things and I need some help from you.
Is correct that the apache soap sends an Date object with the type
"timeInstant" ? And if so , then why not send it with the type "dateTime" as
I have red in the Specification of Soap ( v1.1 ) ( as I remember , basic
types are the same as in the XML-Schema ) .
Am I wrong with something ?
Please correct me if I am wrong .

Another question . Is it the correct behavior of the apache soap to respond
with a soapFault ( saying that it could no find Deserializer for anyType )
when the incoming object is of type Array and arrayType is anyType[ x ] (
where x is an number ) ? And if apache soap finds something like
xsi:type="Array" it tryes to create an array with the type from the arrayType
attribute?
And creating a Vector is something specific to apache soap ? Because if I
recall corectly , the namespache must be
"http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
and the type must be Vector .

Sorry if this sound a little bit crazy , but I want to know if there is
something wrong with what I have understood .

Please answer me ,
dovle .