Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ec...@softwareag.com on 2005/02/02 10:43:28 UTC

RE: webdav implementation in a separate application

Hi Suresh,

maybe a good start to develop a webdav client would be the wvcm client
API, which can be found in the CVS under jakarta-slide\proposals\wvcm.
Addionally you will also find some sample code implemented as junit
tests under
jakarta-slide\proposals\wvcm\test\junit\src\org\apache\wvcm\test.

Hope it helps,
Eckehard