Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bruno Thiel <br...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2006/09/19 02:25:03 UTC

Fetcher aborts with hung threads

Hi all,

I have got a problem with the fetcher (nutch-0.8). The Fetcher freezes with
the message "fetcher.Fetcher - Aborting with 10 hung threads".

Any ideas?

Bruno

Re: Fetcher aborts with hung threads

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.
Do a search on this mailing list for fetcher slowness and you will find
a thread detailing this subject.  Basically it is due to long crawl
delays.  Patches have been submitted on that thread.

Dennis