Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by bo <bo...@groupserve.com> on 2000/09/27 23:27:18 UTC

phone.com cache problem

Hi All,

While I am using xsl to transform xml to wml, I hope the cache of the phone
doesn't work. so I should use the following:

*************
<head>
</head>
*************
This will not work if the attributes order of meta is reversed.  While I use
it in xsl, the final wml code would become:

*************
<head>
</head>
*************
The order of the two attributes in meta has been changed and will not work.

So my question is :
How can I prevent the automatic order change while using xsl?

Thanks!

Fan

RE: phone.com cache problem

Posted by bo <bo...@groupserve.com>.
This doesn't work either. The final wml code will become:
<head>
</head>

Re: phone.com cache problem

Posted by ChenJP <ch...@email.com>.
try following :

<head>
</head>

Re: Missing example in 1.8?

Posted by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Per Kreipke wrote:

> What happened to the 'complex' sample in 1.8?

Once cocoon has reference platforms defined, I'm going to work it over and
release it again. AFAIK it never was a part the cocoon distribution.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung

Missing example in 1.8?

Posted by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com>.
What happened to the 'complex' sample in 1.8?

Per