Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2006/08/03 10:01:21 UTC

Implementation apr_thread_pool

Hi,
I'm very curious about the status of implementation of apr_thread_pool.
Is it stable or not?
Where can I download it?
How can I build and try it?
I would like to create an application based on it.

Regards

--Marco

Re: Implementation apr_thread_pool

Posted by Henry Jen <he...@ztune.net>.
Marco Spinetti wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm very curious about the status of implementation of apr_thread_pool.
> Is it stable or not?
> Where can I download it?
> How can I build and try it?
> I would like to create an application based on it.

Hi Marco,

I prepared a patch a while ago, and those are used in our project right now.

You can download the current implementation of apr_thread_pool.[ch] at
http://jxta-c.jxta.org/source/browse/jxta-c/src/jpr/

We are looking to add owner and timer support in a couple days, the
patch is almost ready and is under internal review.

Cheers,
Henry